Friday, April 18, 2008

Introductions and Salutations

Well I got my first job today. Okay technically its not my first job. There was that hellish restaurant job with the stairs, and then there was the early Sunday morning Hebrew school job. You know what's fun at nine in the morning on Sunday? 6 year olds. But I digress. Today is the first time i started to be payed to do something I actually like doing. So celebrations for me, Alexander, (thats the introduction part) and I greetings to you and I hope you are doing well (obviously the salutation). Where am I working you ask? at a wonderful technology website called MakeUseOf. check it out and keep an eye out for my upcoming iPod and iPhone articles.

1 comment:

Colby said...

Hi,
Im interested in how you got the job. What were the requirements? How long have you been blogging?

Im happy for you to have found a job like this, as it is too my dream job.

Good luck
Colby